Learn how to change Google Profile picture as Google profile picture will appear on different websites that Google runs. A profile picture on Google doesn’t get as much attention as a profile picture on Facebook. But Google gives you an opportunity to change and make your Google profile picture a lot more colorful. In today’s post, I will show you how to change Google account profile picture. Putting a good profile picture on your account is essential as it represents you on your profile. Without wasting much time, let us now learn how to change Google profile picture in more detail.
How To Change Google Profile Picture?
In this section, I will teach you how to change Google profile picture in detail. You must be aware that the profile picture on your Google account appears in all kinds of places. This includes YouTube, Gmail, and other websites.
You can follow these steps to learn how to change your Google profile picture.
- To start, visit https://myaccount.google.com and sign in to your account.
- This will launch your Google account homepage.
- Navigate to the Personal Info tab.
- Scroll down to the Basic Info section.
- Here, select the Photo option.
- Then, click on Change to bring up the Change Profile page.
- Choose a photo from Illustrations.
- Or click on From Computer button to choose a photo from your folder.
- If required, you can expand, edit, or crop the selected photo.
- Once you’re done, select Set as Profile Photo.
Thus, the selected photo will be updated on your Google account home page.
Otherwise, you can even click on your Profile Picture at the top-right corner of the window. Simply click on the camera icon next to your profile picture and go along with the rest procedure. This procedure can be followed if you also want to learn how to change your profile picture on Google Chrome.
Change Google Profile Picture On Android
You can even change your Google account profile picture on your mobile device. For this, you need to have the Gmail app installed on your device. Follow these steps to learn how to change Gmail Google profile picture on Android.
- First, launch the Gmail app on your Android device.
- Then, tap on your profile picture icon at the top-right corner.
- You’ll see a small camera icon next to your profile picture.
- Tap on this camera icon and then select Change.
- Select the Take Photo option if you want to take a new photo.
- Or select Choose From Photos to select the photo from your photo album.
- You can crop the selected photo by pinching it on your screen.
- Once you’re done, tap on Choose.
Thus, your new profile photo will be updated on your Google account. Wait for a couple of minutes for the update to reflect across all Google apps.
Change Google Profile Picture On iPhone
It is very easy to update some basic info on your Google account like changing your profile picture. Follow these steps to learn how to change Google profile picture on iPhone.
- On your iPhone, visit myaccount.google.com or mail.google.com.
- Navigate to the top right corner and tap on your profile picture.
- Then, tap on the Change Picture icon.
- Choose either Change or Add profile picture.
- You can either take or choose a new profile picture of your choice.
- Next, drag your selected photo to the center of the square.
- Once you’re done, tap on Save as Profile Picture.
You can follow the same procedure if you also want to know how to change Google profile picture on iPad.
Change Google Profile Picture On Mac
Now, you must be wondering how to change Google profile picture on Mac. For this, open Gmail >> click on your profile picture >> click on Manage your Google Account. Under Personal Info, click on your current profile picture. Simply follow all on-screen instructions to set a new profile photo.
Change Google Profile Picture On Chromebook
Your Google account profile picture and other info can also be changed on your Chromebook at the sign-in screen. Follow these steps to know how to change Google profile picture on Chromebook.
- From the bottom right corner, select Time.
- Then, select Settings and navigate to the Personalization section.
- Here, select Set your wallpaper & style.
- Select Edit next to your Google account photo.
- Click on Camera and take a photo if you want to take a photo.
- Or select Loop to create a looping video.
However, you can even upload a new photo by choosing one from your Files.
Gather more similar topics like these on Chenje.
Why Can’t I Change The Picture On My Google Account?
Check with your administrator. If they’ve added a profile photo for you through the Admin Console, then it will have overridden your upload.
Where Is Profile On iPhone?
You can see the profiles you have installed in Settings > General > VPN & Device Management. If you delete a profile, all of the settings, apps, and data associated with the profile are also deleted.
Does Google Work With Apple?
An curved arrow pointing right. Google Home is a smart speaker with Google Assistant built in. It’s similar to Amazon Echo and its Alexa personal assistant. Google Home works with iPhone and Android.
Does Google Account Work On iPhone?
The Google Account data you choose will sync with your iPhone or iPad. To see your content, open the corresponding app. You can change which content from your Google Account syncs with the Apple apps on your device. You can also remove your Google Account from your Apple apps at any time, which stops syncing.
In the above post, I’ve discussed how to change my Google profile picture in detail. On an online platform, the only thing people notice first is your profile picture. So, it is important to control what others see about you across all Google services. When it comes to how to change Google profile picture to Default, you can follow the methods given above. Go to myaccount.google.com >> Personal Info >> Profile >> Photo. For an iOS/Android device, use the Gmail app. By learning how to change Google profile picture, you can immediately change an outdated photo by updating a new one!